The YCCC Foundation ensures that any eligible YCCC student who seeks a quality education at YCCC is financially able to do so.Our Mission
The mission of the YCCC Foundation is to raise funds/resources from public, private, and other charitable organizations. We seek to support YCCC students and YCCC educational resources while maintaining responsible stewardship to our donors and creating strong community relations.About Us
York County Community College Foundation, Inc. provides support for York County Community College in addition to that available to the College from traditional resources, such as state appropriations and student fees. The work of the Foundation is made possible by donations of money and property received from friends of the College. The Foundation distributes these donations for College activities, programs, and needs.
Generally, the Foundation’s activities will include but not be limited to the following:
- To raise funds, and promote gifts of real and personal property, for specific and general needs of the College.
- To prudently manage the resources.
- To provide opportunities for tax-deductible contributions for donors.
- To provide funds for student financial aid, instructional equipment, faculty development, and other needs of the College.
- To cultivate interest and support for the College through its alumni and former students.
- To provide means for financing arrangements for construction, leasing facilities equipment, etc.
- To provide a communications link with the business community and other prospective donors.
- To provide means to pay legitimate business expenses for College activities that are not otherwise reimbursable by the College.